- Phone : (237) 222 212 433 / 242 059 294.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 15:30 without an appointment, and 24H / 24H by the permanence team.
- Activities and care
- Acupuncture and physiotherapy
- Circuit of the patient
- Price list
|Name of Staff||Consultation day||Post||Specialty|
|Pr ZHANG Mojiang||Head of Service||Acupuncture|
|NJIYO Charles||Deputy Head of Service||Physiotherapist Engineer|
|NYANGONO Edou Paulette||Major||IDEP|
The location of the Service
- The acupuncture unit is located in the last building, 1st floor, above the operating room It shares the same building with the Department of Pathology and functional exploration.
- The Physiotherapy Unit is located in the first building, 1st floor, just above the pharmacy and the Hospitality Department.
Access to these Units is via stairs or an incline (for people with disabilities).
The activities of the Service
- The research
The nature of care
- Chinese acupuncture
- Physiotherapy / physiotherapy
Le traitement se fait à l’aide de :
The treatment is done using:
- Acupuncture needles
- Electro acupuncture
- Chinese massage
- Other techniques of Chinese medicine
Physiotherapy / Physiotherapy
- Respiratory physiotherapy
- Massage (MTM / STM)
- Functional rehabilitation
- Therapeutic ultrasound care
- Therapeutic Manipulation
- Corrections of congenital deformities (structural scoliosis, knee valgus and varus, equine foot, talipes equinivarus, etc ...)
It is about the supervision of the students in physiotherapy during their academic internships, internships of impregnation / improvement and their memories for the defense at the end of training
Origin of our patients
1. These are outpatients who come directly to the Acupuncture and Physical Therapy Department, previously referred from the Hospitality Services.
2. External patients consulted in other Services are referred to the acupuncture and physiotherapy service according to their pathologies
3. It is also the internees referred to the Service whose care is done on a daily basis on their hospital beds.
4. In the end they are patients referred by other hospitals in Cameroon or other countries
The wonders of service
Using the high performance of our skincare devices and a qualified character, HGOPY has become a (focal) focal point for the management of obstetric brachial plexus palsy.
Low back pain, cerviobrachialgia, torticollis, cerebral palsy, cerebrovascular accidents, lung congestion and correction of deformities in children occupy a high percentage of all pathologies of the mother, the child and the adolescent treated in the Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Service.
Tariff of care
The consultation = 2000 FCFA
Acupuncture = 2000 FCFA the session
- Children: 2500 to 3000 FCFA the session
- Adults: 4800 and 6240 FCFA the session
- V I P: 10,000, 15,000 and 25,000 FCFA per session
- Home care: 15,000 FCFA
- VIP home care: 30 000FCFA session
- Corrections knees valgus and varus: 70 000FCFA (splints not included)